Maryland SoccerPlex Stadium
June 30th – July 3rd, 2021
Cost of Championship Series: $325/player – to be paid individually or as a team fee.
- Opening Ceremony at the host hotel featuring guest speakers on June 30th for players, coaches, families
- Pool play games at Maryland SoccerPlex against the top teams from around the world July 1st– July 2nd
- WSYL Skills competition on July 1st featuring fastest shot and 40 yard dash
- Tickets for WSYL Banquet held on July 2nd for all players and up to 3 coaches. Additional tickets will be approximately $50 per person.
- Play-off and consolation games on July 3rd
- Complimentary tickets to the WSYL Championship Game on July 3rd for all players and up to 3 coaches. Parents and siblings will be able purchase a ticket through WSYL at a reduced price.
- Your club’s logo featured in Inside Lacrosse and other media publications.
- WSYL apparel, prizes, and giveaways for coaches and players.
- On-field pregame procession prior to WSYL Championship Game for all teams (Broadcast on ESPN2).
- Media coverage from ESPN, Inside Lacrosse, The Lacrosse Network, and Next Level Video including special ESPN interviews for players and teams
- All teams that Qualify for the Championship Series will be automatically ranked in 13U and 14U World Rankings that is published prior to the event. The Rankings will be updated again following completion of the WSYL Championship.
Timeline of Championship Series:
Wednesday, June 30th
- Media Day and Opening Ceremony at Host Hotel
Thursday, July 1st
- Pool Play Games and Skills Competition
Friday, July 2nd
- Pool Play and Playoff Games
Saturday, July 3rd – WSYL Championship Game
- Playoffs & Consolation Games
- Championship Game – Maryland SoccerPlex Championship Stadium
This is a Stay to Play event and information on hotels will be released in 2021 to the teams advancing from the Qualifiers. Please do not book hotels until you have received the booking information.
Please check back for all updates and event information for the 2021 WSYL Championship Series. Good luck to the teams competing in the U.S. Regional Qualifiers!